Craft Beer & Breweries TourBook now
About the Tour
Germans are famous for their beer, and with good reason. In fact Germany’s laws on what makes beer beer are more than 300 years older than the country itself! 100 years ago Berlin had more breweries than any other city on the planet. After what can only be described as a pretty rough relationship with the 20th Century, Berlin’s beer scene is back!
Thankfully today Berlin’s beer scene is back with a vengeance. Thus we send out the call to all hopheads, beer freaks or just those with a humble respect for a nice cold beverage of an evening, to come and bathe in Berlin’s beer history and soak up (responsibly, of course) the burgeoning craft beer scene that’s mushrooming in the modern city. We’ll sample brews from all over the town at three different bars whilst chatting about the mechanics of beer and beer tasting, Germany’s spiritual connection with malt, hops, water and yeast, Berlin’s rocky road to craft beer kingship and more.
Good to Know
- You must be at least 18 years of age on the date of your tour
- This is a beer tasting tour, not a pub crawl
- We reserve the right to eject anyone from the tour, without refund, for drunkenness or poor behaviour
- Tour start time 18:45
- Food/snacks are available throughout the tour but not included in the price
- Book now to avoid disappointment! Limited to 15 places per tour
- Visit to 3 bars or microbreweries serving Berlin’s best local Craft Beer
- Try at least 5 of the best German craft beers around
- One beer or beer tasting samples is included at each location
- A small snack to accompany the evening
- The history of Berlin and beer brewing
- Experienced local Brewer’s Berlin Guide
- Each tour of the week features a different neighborhood and/or route, including the Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg, Prenzlauer Berg and Mitte districts. Our tour routes are specially chosen to provide a different tour experience each night for guests who wish to come on more then one tour.
- A Berlin AB day transport pass is needed for the tour (€7) and can be purchased on the spot.