Berlin Street ArtBook now
About the Tour
The Americans may have given the world street art, but it was perfected in Berlin. Starting in the ‘60s painting on the side of the Wall, through Berlin’s hedonistic heyday in the 1990s, artists the world over have come to the Hauptstadt to leave their mark.
Our team of street art experts keep on top of what’s new, who’s who, and where to go to see the freshest and finest works that Berlin has to offer, which means that this tour is the best way for you to find the hidden corners.
Come with us at 14:00 on Fridays and Saturdays this summer and try something a little different: see the weird and wonderful side of Berlin.
Good to Know
- AB transit card required (€2.80 Single, €7.00 Day Pass)*
- Experience Berlin's alternative culture
- Seek out those lesser-known spots where the best street art hides
- Perfectly timed so you can join after our 10:30am Free Tour
- *Public transport prices subject to change