Berlin Food CrawlBook now
About the Tour
Berlin’s food scene is booming! Join us on the Berlin Food Crawl on Fridays and Saturdays this summer and combine Berlin’s culinary delights alongside the history that brought them here.
Sample a traditional German dish, all washed down with a beer (or two) from the World’s oldest still-existing brewery. Explore the labyrinthine courtyards of Berlin’s Jewish district and sample locally sourced, locally produced mustards, honeys, booze, and sauces, and maybe grab a couple of jars or bottles to take home! Dive into the capital’s modern Turkish and Arabic traditions, and learn how a Turkish restaurateur accidentally created one of Germany’s most popular dishes, just because he wanted his customers to leave his restaurant!
Of course, no trip to the Hauptstadt would be complete without currywurst, savour the Berliners’ favourite dish and hear the competing, controversial tales of its creation. You’re in for a sweet surprise as we finish our tour with a tasty trip to a hallowed German bakery, or maybe some of the bestest, freshest ice cream on our hot summer days.
We’ll make sure to finish up just around the corner from our meeting point at Hackescher Markt, meaning we leave perfectly poised to extend your exploration of the historical district of Mitte.
Vegetarian options available throughout. If you have specific dietary requirements be sure to send us a quick email before booking so we can make sure you’ll have a perfect experience
Good to Know
- Limited spaces per tour – please book in advance!
- Meets in front of restaurant Weihenstephaner at Hackescher Markt
- (Address: Neue Promenade 5, 10178 Berlin)
- Every Friday and Saturday from April - October
- Experience Berlin's culture history in the best way - through your stomach!
- Visit 5 of Berlin's best modern eateries
- Locally produced delicacies
- Delicious desserts!
- End at the original starting point with a small local gift from your guides
- Finish in plenty of time to join the Craft Beer & Breweries Tour!
- We like to chop and change our route to keep up with what's happening in Berlin Mitte. The tour will finish with a little gift from us back where we started at Hackescher Markt.